System Adminstration Services
Get complete system administration to help free you from the daily tasks of managing infrastructure. Windows, Linux, UNIX, SLA covered.
- Use services, don't own a problem.
- Keep your systems running guaranteed by an SLA.
- Get a single point of contact. We make sure everything works.
- Things are taken care of. Unmanaged services usually stay unmanaged until disaster strikes, such as security breaches, performance issues or unmet requests.
- Save money. It's cheaper to have a single, packaged service provider than multiple services providers.
- Do not hire extra people. The ones you have probably have enough work to do.
- You don't need to hire extra people. Just allow the existing ones to focus on value generating tasks.
All servers need some degree of management. Ignoring this does not make it cost effective; it just makes it a lot more dangerous for your business.
Why should you buy Sysadmin Services?
Hiring good sysadmins is tough. Not only is it expensive, but it's really hard to get all the experience needed to run large setups smoothly. Only a few companies master this art, because most system administrators are used to managing the same setup and working with a limited set of technologies.
Appnor system administrators have worked in a myriad of setups and technologies. They have the experience needed to manage world class distributed services. If you think you could be the next YouTube or Facebook, we can provide all the needed technical support.
If you're lucky enough to have in-house expertise, meaning hired system administrators, we can help by providing Level 3 support for the managed services. Plus, we are on duty 24x7, so we can act really fast, whenever needed.
We will provide full or partial sysadmin services to free you from the day-to-day management tasks on infrastructure.
Why we don’t offer free technical support
Aside from servers, we need to manage expectations as well. Our sysadmins are extremely qualified people and their time has a significant internal cost. Hence, we do not offer "unlimited" support for any of our services.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution