Facilities & Services
Appnor operates it's own infrastructure. We own all the equipment we sell directly or as a service to our customers. We are present in major data centers around the world, where we rent cages and deploy our infrastructure plus communications.
Points of presence
By being present in multiple locations we help you reach your customers better and faster. Your data can be backed-up and replicated between these locations. The disaster recovery solutions we offer leverage our global presence.
In all our datacenters you get
- Fully Redundant Infrastructure. N+1 or 2N configurations.
- Physical Security. Monitored access based on badge and biometrics.
- Excellent Network Backbone. 10G+ fiber networks.
- Internet Connectivity. Multiple providers, aggregated by us or directly accessible.
- Fully Automated Infrastructure. Everything can be managed via web interfaces.
- Certified, Audited Data Centers. Depending on location: Tier2 - Tier4, ISO 27001 or SAS70 Type II.
How much does it cost?See our low Managed Colo Pricing
Appnor's Points of Presence
- US East Coast
Reston, VA, Washington DC Meto Area
- US West Coast
Sunnyvale, CA, Silicon Valley Area
Bucharest, Romania - O&O Appnor
Auckland, New Zealand
Traditional Data Centers can accommodate up to 4KW/rack, because of the technical limitations of the cooling systems. Nowadays a rack filled with blades can easily use 20KW/h. High computing density is achieved by small size multicore servers, designed for cloud, virtualization or HPC. They offer huge amounts of computing capacity, but require significantly increased power and cooling resources. In the last years the size of datacenters is no longer measured in racks or square meters, but in usable electrical capacity.
Our datacenters are designed to host high density loads, using hot air and cold air containment systems for efficient cooling. Because they are designed to be high density, not retrofitted, all the racks can be filled to the brim with servers. Efficient cooling means less total power consumption per server and lower total costs.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution